Bizzy Award Nominations 2022
The 2022 Bizzy Award Nomination Process is Now Open!(DEADLINE JUNE 24TH)
To enter your nomination you MUST complete THIS FORM (https://forms.gle/KCypXhEXJA8m16AN9), and then register by clicking the REGISTER BUTTON to the right of this page.
If you have any questions regarding submitting your nomination please contact the Chamber Staff at 570-421-4433.
The Pocono Chamber of Commerce (PCC) is proud to announce that the nomination process for the 2022 Bizzy Awards is now open to the Pocono Chamber Membership. The Chamber is actively seeking to promote businesses within the ever-growing and bustling Pocono Region by encouraging them to participate in this year’s Bizzy Awards!
The Bizzy Awards are a Hollywood Academy Awards-style competition between Pocono Chamber of Commerce member businesses. Chamber members are encouraged to nominate their business into their selective Bizzy Awards Categories, businesses are welcome and encouraged to enter multiple categories.
The 2022 nominations will be accepted now through Friday, June 17th. A full listing of the Bizzy Awards rules can be found at www.BizzyAwards.com/rules.
The 2022 categories are as listed…
- Best Overall Business – For excellence in every aspect of your business. Explain how you excel with customers, employees, community contributions, and marketing.
- Best Tiny, But Mighty Business – For businesses with up to 5 employees. Explain what your business has done in the past year that makes you a leader in your field.
- Best Small Business – For businesses with 6 to 50 employees. Explain what your business has done in the past year that makes you a leader in your field.
- Best Large Business – For businesses with over 50 employees. Explain what your business has done in the past year that makes you a leader in your field.
- Best New Business – For businesses that have opened within the past 3 years. Explain what your business is and give examples as to what makes it different than other similar businesses.
- Best Interior Design – For excellence in the design of a lobby, office, etc. Explain what you did, why you did it, and how you liked the results. Submit photographs representing your work.
- Best Curb Side Appeal – For excellence in the exterior of your building including upkeep of your facility, use of plants and gardening, and overall appearance from the street in front of your building. Explain why your business has excellent curbside appeal. Submit pictures for review.
- Best Business Logo – Explain how your logo delivers a message that creates confidence in your brand while differentiating between you and your competitors. Include a copy of your logo. Logos judged on creativity, business representation, and design.
- Best Business Card Design – For excellence in business card designs that show creative thought and talent. Explain the reason for your design and why it is a good representation of your company. Include a copy of your business card.
- Best Restaurant – For excellence in hospitality, culinary excellence, and atmosphere. Explain why your establishment should be considered as the top in its field.
- Best Non-Profit – For 501 (c) (3) designated businesses. Explain what your business has done in the past year that makes you a leading non-profit.
- Best Outdoor Recreational Business – For excellence in a recreational outdoor activity. Explain what makes your business the best in the industry.
- Best “Rockstar” Employee: The Elisa Chase Award – Nominate an employee who went above and beyond to help your business excel. Include a reason for the nomination and that person’s picture.
- Best Business Leader – Nominate the leader at your business. Explain what makes this person a good leader. Include that person’s picture.
- Best Hospitality Employee – For servers, bartenders, housekeeping, kitchen, amusement and front desk personnel. Nominate an employee that goes out of the way to help guest. Explain why and include that person’s photo.